The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life and I reflect each other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> 4. That Which You Are Is That Which I Am, And That Which I Am Is That Which You Are
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christopher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Life and I reflect each other. Reply with quote

Greetings Reader.

The Wonders recently suggested that I start writing down some of the things that I want share with others. There are explorations that I'm pursuing and excited about, and yet, I sometimes find it difficult to articulate my experience of them. I've often shared myself through the use of a brush and canvas. The written word is, and will, be another methodology for me to see my thoughts more clearly. I've chosen to use this forum as a place to share the thoughts that are dancing in my head. Who knows where this will lead? It's one way for me to participate in this forum and add my own perspective. Although I've attended a few workshops, in recent time I've been a member of the Thursday night study group, and have recently joined the Wednesday night study group. In part due to my participation in these evenings (that have inspired laughter, fear, distraction, euphoria, love, appreciation and frustration (and the list goes on)), I've managed to find myself in the midst of several explorations which require a motherload investment of energy. Curiously though, and Yay for me, I've somehow managed to tread water rather than drown. It's big stuff, but my fear these days often comes with a dose of excitement as well, which makes it a smoother ride. Yeah baby! My ongoing explorations include:

~What does Love mean?

~What is passion?

~The observation (without judgment of course, ha) of the perspective that me and existence are not that different and that my nature reflects itself in my existence.

~Finding out what life is (in order to find myself).

~Here's a good one: Observing carefully how many times I give myself the chance to be honest with myself about my fear of being honest with myself.

~Jumping into life.

~Expressing child-like energy

~Learning to say no, learning when to say yes, and using the words "I choose".

There are others, but these are the "pick of the week". I'll share some of the things I've discovered through these explorations at some point. It's fun to type them all out though and make it public. Let's add that to my taped session contributions. Well, "Who cares?!" as The Wonders say. I'll add too, that another exploration of mine is to bring my awareness toward and discover the meaning behind all the Wonders'-speak we're all so fond of using.

Until next time, "Swim Moby! Swim!"

Mr. Green Christopher
Aileen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Ongoing explorations Reply with quote

Greetings Christopher,
How are all these explorations coming along?

About your love? passion?
Have you observed that existence and you are not that different?
Have you jumped into your life? What is life?
How many times do you give yourself the chance to be honest with yourself about your fear of being honest with yourself? Maybe, how many times do you lie to yourself would be a better way of putting it?
How/when do you express child-like energy?
When do you say no, yes and I choose?

Pick one, any one.
Any one of these would make a great discussion.

LLAP,
Aileen
Christopher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Aileen,

I agree that any one of those questions would make a great discussion. Feel free to discuss.

Love,
Mr. Green Christopher
Aileen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Christopher and All,

With pleasure, I will gladly discuss!

On my existence at this moment...
Existence and me are not that different. A quick peek on one of my recent postings in the Existence is an Extension of Yourself section of this forum.

On my passion..
I am passionate about uncovering me, reawakening me. Being the me that I never dreamt I could be. I love uncovering myself. I love my exploration with the Wonders. No matter how triggered I am, even after I have scared myself to death repetitively, been afraid of being broke, alone, weird, isolated, have made myself so "sick" and anxious I can not get out of bed, I seem to always come back. It is the one thing that is constant in my life, my whole life, even when I was a child. For some reason, my ears have been open to this stuff. There were just some things about life I wasn't willing to buy. And then there were a helluva lot of other things that I did buy into and those are the continuous layers I'm uncovering. Another passion of mine is helping out, through many forms. I'm discovering the ones I like most. I'm observing the difference between helping and fixing. For me, it's the difference between being asked and being told. As I continue to observe, I am getting better at catching myself. Uncovering myself means being be dead honest with myself.

On my Fear of Being Honest with Myself...
Yes. I have this fear too. And because I do, I attract many opportunities to observe this in myself. I see it especially when I get triggered (pissed off, frustrated, saddened) by something someone is saying or doing. Itís interesting to see just how long I can be dishonest with myself. I observe how long it takes me to accept that the reason why I am so triggered is because I still havenít accepted that the very thing I am fuming/frustrated about in the other person is the very thing I hate in myself. Theyíre me. I try to deny that itís me and then whatdya know. I observe it in myself. Itís never about them.

On Learning to say No, knowing when to say Yes and using the words I ChooseÖ
First I mostly said yes because I couldnít/was afraid to say no. Then I started mostly saying no because I was afraid that I couldnít change. Neither of which left me happy or led me to manifesting myself in the way I truly want to. I say no a little more now and yes a little less. The things thatís helped me the most in applying this practical tool for reality is to make sure I stop, breathe and ask myself is this what I want? From there, I choose.

LLAP,
Aileen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> 4. That Which You Are Is That Which I Am, And That Which I Am Is That Which You Are All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: