The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some workshop comments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
angela

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: some workshop comments Reply with quote

greetings

Thought I'd drop a quick line.

As usual, the retreat in summer 2013 and the subsequent workshops were amazing. Highly recommend people peruse whatever titles in the online store catch your fancy...there are so many of them now and there is no 'right' choice as to which one may resonate with you Smile.

I'll mention a few that happened recently...i don't think they all have been uploaded yet in the store though.

The 2013 retreat was great for getting the imagination started again for all participants, and with a strong suggestion to not 'work' at anything, just let it happen. Good advice. I found that I re-found my ability to imagine which I had lost.

the workshop following that 'achieving balance in the self' extended the imagination to come from the self instead of just the mind.

Some subsequent titles I don't fully remember...I know one was about changing thought patterns, then one about lateral thinking and its benefits (great workshop to understand your workings of the mind and how to augment that with another way of thinking). one that helped us explore and see the similarities between animal and human, and the last one was titled something like 'shit, scat, poop'.

Too many insights to record here. But through it all I am de-stressing, giving myself permission to do and not do things...getting rid of my todo list, loving being with myself to the point I want to 'marry' me Smile, and realizing change doesn't happen when I push...change happens when I love that aspect of myself. I am aware of just how negative my mind is naturally, but that's its perceived role for survival...and it's for me to flip it to see what is really in front of me - the abundance. I am finding I am really enjoying what I got rather than running and puzzling through a never-ending todo list. (And I am talking a *miles* long todo list that I had compiled in my head...very impressive list.)

Angela
paulg750

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Angela It is interesting to hear what us going on
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> Workshops All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: