The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Bro can I get a light?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Hey Bro can I get a light? Reply with quote

We are physical yet we are light, energy, thought, but still we are physical?. This is something that has been proposed and demonstrated by certain individuals over time. Teachers, prophets, channeled sources especially TW's have all said this, but still, we think we're physical. We are physical! but then we're energy, but what energy and when we break energy down to smaller and smaller particles ( as "The Wonders" describe very clearly in the Universal Mysteries Series) that we are light. Thought energy reflected off of the smallest particles known to this dimension to create the illusion of physicality that we see. The weird thing is how does one tap into or learn to manipulate, or use this to ones own benefit. I can repeat I am light and think about it and even know it, but what can we do with this? Choose.

It seems like when you strip down the judgments, the limits and the illusion, one is still physical, there is still a body, there is still matter doing what it always does. At what point does one experience being light instead of being physical? And actually be able to exist as light, perform as light, come and go, teleport, change matter from one form to another as it is all just light, changeable. Pretty amazing to say the least to even to accept the fact that we are mearly thought projected onto particles that form an illusion that we exist in day to day.

I wonder what choices are to be made inside to actually bring a physical being to a point of experiencing itself as limitless light energy? It seems all so mystical but the way "The Wonders" describe it, is actually quite simple to accept, yet still the physical body exists.

Has anyone out there let go to the point of experiencing oneself as light and has therefore been able to experience existing beyond the limits of physicality. Rene, I know you do it all the time. But have you ever experienced it in physical "life" without "letting go" so to speak? I know, not something easily described, or maybe it is, I dunno. Either way, noted.

Different dimensions, smaller particles, until you reach the pure thought energy without judgment at which time it seems that physicality changes via light and sound etc. these things are often difficult to hold onto during day to day life, distractions, one meditates has ah ha moments of connection and letting go into the oneness whatever you want to call it, but the physical limit still remains. There are no doubt some very different choices to be made for us to start really appreciating this.

You can appreciate beings that have moved themselves to that point of awareness, beyond the limits of time, space and physicality, yet still being able to appear physical and come and go at will. Pretty amazing to consider being in such a seemingly dense, limited physical world. Not to say one is better or worse, we know, it's just different, but hey, those differences sure are interesting.

I don't know, I don't have any real point, but hey. Light.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, wow...The session about light energy ( and all the other energies) in the series Energy And It's Consciousness speaks to this big time. All comes back to judgment yet again. For anyone interested, that series is fascinatingly amazing, wow. The stuff about 'electromagnetic energy' ( as we call it) being the playfulness of the Universe, amazing.

It's weird, were are all the scientists, the Deepok Chopra's, the Greg Braden's, Echart Tolle's, physicists, thinkers, philosophers, writers, dreamers?

It really is surprising that with all the info and knowledge given out so far over 20 years, that the world still isn't sinking their teeth into this stuff at least on a somewhat mainstream scale. Not really even amongst the channeling scene? 'Spiritual types' whatever, it's really surprising. Where the hell is everybody?
Frederic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone once said "If it is to be, it is up to me".

Maybe everybody is asking themselves "Where the hell is Jeff?" Very Happy

(I see you have been very active on this forum, I have some catching up to do Wink )
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing yea exactly, where am I? Smile I know better, I say that more like hey guys over here, but it's true...I like that quote. I say it for the sake of conversation more than that, what do I know, or care? All in good fun I say. Share not share, it doesn't matter if allowance is the name of the game.

I don't have sessions all the time, but I do listen a lot and 'play' with it. I spend a couple of hours every day to and from my teaching gig and as we all know you get home so blown away sometimes, right, I mean c'mon now!...we all know the drill, and it's like who wants to talk about this? Not many people around ever do so the forum is cool for that. people are smart they don't say anything. Too much talk no good of course, but it's fun. Whadaya gonna do.

The Universal Mysteries series is just so incredible that I say that stuff, I feel like an infant when I hear that stuff but then again it's like yes of course it is! Incredible and true on all fronts, you can see it.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you are having fun out there Fred, and had a good time at Disneyland with the kiddies. I remember going as a kid and loving the Pirates Of The Carribean, my mom bought me a pirate gun that shot caps, I thought it was the best thing in the world! And the 20,000 leagues under the sea ride! Man that was a fun place, probably a lot different now.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a good quote at a wedding gig a while back. The father of the bride read this quote as he offered his wisdom and experience to the happy couple.

"When you're wrong, admit it. When you're right, don't say anything."

It was from an author, I believe, can't remember who. Will google it...Good one though Smile
Frederic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a secret mantra a man can use to have a happy marriage... it is pronounced "Yes dear" Wink

We had an amazing time with the 5 children at Disneyland, especially since we managed to not lose any Smile

I want to publicly thank you for your enthusiasm... I really like it... and about your comment that "people are smart they don't say anything", I have always had the perception that the main feature of humanity is stupidity, but all kidding aside, I see fear as the reason for not speaking, not wisdom...

So keep on talking in a not so free world Wink
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic joke on a session from removing the separation of the self " Exploring concepts of eternity" fascinating session... "The Wonders" are talking about religion and mention the 17 virgins that await any martyr of the Muslim faith. So, great you have all these virgins to sleep with but then after you do their not virgins anymore! You can't win...funny Smile One of the participants answered with, in Heaven you get an automatic renewal of all virgins, lol.
Frederic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Hope you are not feeling too lonely on this forum...

I made an announcement to ochlophobics that this was the ideal place for them, but of course, they are all afraid that others might also drop by Very Happy

(I am in competition with my wife to use at least one complicated word every day, so there you got it Wink )
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Fred, have you checked out any of the Origins Of Humanity? Great stuff!
Melody Prosser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote: in Heaven you get an automatic renewal of all virgins, lol.

Everything is coming is subscription format these days - even virgins. LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: