The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jeff's Personal Stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could we be one with everything, if we were'nt the same as everything? You can't, so the bridge is obvious at a certain point thanks to "The Wonders" many reminders.

If oneness exists, then everything has to be energy, not separate physical. There is no other way to bridge the gap.

Even with healing techniques, Asymya, Radiance, etc, are they not just revealing to us and reminding us that we are energy? Why do we feel energized after using the technique? Because we are reminded that we are energy and in that awareness our bodies becomes energized?

So if one knew one was energy, that awareness alone would energize the body, hence rendering the technique un necessary?

It's all about energy. Everything as energy changes time, space, separateness, everything.

Challenging to not be distracted by the illusions of life and stay conscious of these things. Staying conscious to get to the good stuff is really THE challenge. Choosing and changing has been and is really challenging as well, but nothing happens if you can't stay conscious...
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This election is such a circus, and wow are the lies and mixed messages just flying these days...Will be interesting to see how things unfold in the world over the next few years. You can really see the push for globalization with what's happening, or being 'allowed' to happen in Europe, The Middle East, the U.S. Russia. The group of twelve are no doubt seeing their plan unfold, but I wonder how much of what happening was anticipated and how much is just a roll of the dice?

Having heard and learned, re awakened to so much of this thanks to what " The Wonders" have divulged it really is a trip to watch through the lense of illusion.
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new workshops for 2016/ 2017 sound amazing, damn....
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nazarene, Rene, The Oracle of Delphi, Ra, whom ever else in the 'future' or 'past' all infused or inhabited by " The Wonders" an essence or consciousness that is obviously aware of itself beyond time and space. Leads one to ask, if these extensions all existing in/from different perspectives of time and space, yet aware of themselves beyond. Did you encarnate consciously?

Did you encarnate with the full awareness of yourself from different perspectives, or did you re-awaken to it at a certain point?
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty cool. It's a CGI film of the the brith process from the cell to the child. It reminded me of the Super Nova Meditation where "The Wonders" talk about the energy of the cell, and how we are therefore, also energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAJNGhZBGnI
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- "The Wonders"

"Why buy into the concept that you are limited physical beings, with a limited amount of energy and the only way to re energize yourselves, is to either sleep, or pop a vitamin pill? Do you see?

It's not sleep or vitamin pills that re energize you, it's You"

Participant - "Living with intensity."

- "The Wonders"

Yes.

"The Wonders" go on to talk about The Radiance Technique and energy after this all relating to the concept of Intensity, Pause and Quietude in a session called Quietude And Pause, Are They The Same? 344-06-02

The whole energy thing is crazy. There's some workshop coming up called Why do some walk on water and some don't? or something to that effect, and it makes you wonder right? what is the shift that takes place?

How can you go from seeing the energy around us as different, some solid, some liquid, some gas, some light some electric, magnetic, atomic how can we see it so all energies are the same allowing us to pass through walls, walk on water, teleport, exist in a state of limitlessness ( ok we already are, but seeing it?)? To seeing all as just energy, is like we say ok, well I didn't judge for 5 minutes and everything stayed the same, but to really let go of judgment is must therefore be on an a deeper level as to allow yourself to change your perception of water being liquid to solid and solid being like light or 'fog' as "The Wonders" described it in a session.

There really can be only one way, changing perception, consciously doing it in the moment so it allow everything to change?

But say you stand at the waters edge ( not there would be an edge if everything was the same) but still, you stand there and inside yourself you go ok, everything is energy period, not space, no time, not solid, no liquid, just energy, no judgment, period, ok, thats it, here we go, ok all energy, annnnd,, you sink into the lake..

You didn't actually allow yourself to change the perception? otherwise you be walking? Is it an instant shift when you actually shift a perception as seemingly fixed as see water as solid? a wall as fog? teleportation?

It's pretty crazy stuff. All made possible by us seeing ourselves as energy and not separate, physical 'beings'.

Energy has less limited which is linked to how we can allow ourselves to have less limited as result of that change in perception, but letting go to that point of actually doing eludes us?

It's amazing how easily we district ourselves from our power. If these powers are just right there, latent in all of us yet seem so the impossible. That proof of just how incredible something like a dimension of reality is. Something that seems so real, yet isn't is beyond incredible to comprehend let alone create?
We must be brilliant, even if we never end up believing it.

I can't imagine this life without "The Wonders" and company being part of it. We as a human race would probably be fucked for sure. Without "The Wonders" life line to help navigate the next few thousand years ( if time were real), who knows, humans probably wouldn't make it. Crazy to think how crazy that is...
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a funny lesson last night. Fairly new student, grade 6 girl comes in wearing a bracelet, I'm like hey cool bracelet what does it say, she shows me, it's says " Fearless", she's like yea I know it's dumb, I say no way it's great! She says I'm trying to remind myself not to be afraid...(I love this girl) she's awkward, over weight, has so much shit going on at home, has a mountain of insecurities yet she's openly facing it. She says I don't have that many fears but the few I have are really big. I said yea I know exactly what you mean. She seemed surprised. We talk about fears and I mentioned not thinking...Woops. I say yea all that fear is in your head and if you try making a choice without thinking about you find that you can still choose. She's immediately engaged. But I like thinking she says, I can't imagine life without thinking, it would be so simple. She's like, I wouldn't feel any emotions, I'd be like in some surreal state. I'm smiling...I say well you would still feel but you would need to think about it so much, you could still feel but you don't have to analyze so much, you could just choose, and choose again. She's like, that would be so weird, how would know what your doing, you'd be out of control, I'm laughing at this point, yea!!! Would be awesome eh, she's like, you'd be in this blissful state?! How would be able to relate to people if you didn't think, you would just be energy, with no need to think?. I'm killing myself, this amazing girl in grade 6 says to me she would then be energy, out of control walking around choosing without thinking. Lol, we had a good laugh after. Then she leaves all giddy, ok see you next week. Lol

Good times
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connecting with soul essence eh, beyond the how to's thats for sure.

It's funny as a kid you learn all these spiritual ideas about your soul and your spirit going off somewhere, where does it go? religious ideas and the like. But consciousness and connection to consciousness never really explored beyond, well you have a soul and well we really can't be certain of whats beyond that?

The defining statements and the realness of them suggest that our soul essence has never been that far away after all, even the idea of location becomes unsustainable. The idea of being separated from ourselves as soul essence although we bought it, is strange when you put it up against the defining statements, the two cancel each other out and the truth is revealed!
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed Bashar's Youtube channel has been removed or deleted.

There is now a header that reads.

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

Wonder whats up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> Personal Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: