The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Beginning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: The Beginning Reply with quote

Greetings

Are scientists getting hip to these sessions yet? Anyone in Academia mainstream thinkers, journalists, writers, authors, politicians, "spiritual' people?

Seeing the buzzing on Facebook etc. Surprising that The Origins Of Humanity hasn't completely broken the internet yet (I mean it's not surprising but just saying, like wtf people). I only have a few sessions from that series and it's like uhhh holy shit people. The Interplanetary travel and Dimension stuff, Oirgin stuff basically blows everything away. Fact.

I don't about anyone else around here but shit is weird lately, especially if you've taking this ride with "The Wonders". I had a few things change in my life and have been pretty caught up with being busy for last few years. Took a break from all things "Wonders" ( even though thats not actually possible) but still in life anyway and not completely by my design either. Caught up being un conscious, then being conscious yay, then being busy, choosing, contracting, struggling, not struggling, being distracted until I started almost going a little crazy. Getting depressed, judging yada yada the whole 9 yards, who cares...But still, right? It's all so strange and it's getting stranger.

Is anyone else going a little nuts too? I mean that not in a bad way at all, but in the most amazing way possible. Like this shit is real. I mean it just is, it's there. You kinda wished it wasn't sometimes, but we are most certainly not in Kansas anymore, and I don't know about you but I have probably barley even applied a millionth of what they're saying.

How is this forum so dead? What the hell is the matter with everybody, maybe the most infinitely, incredible opportunity of our time.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean that jokingly of course. Forgot to put in emoticons..Smile

Anyone hit the retreat this year? Mexico must have been fun, and hot in July!

Question: .

Are the incarnations of "The Wonders" ie Jesus, Ra, Rene, Oracle, etc etc were/are all aware of themselves beyond the limit of linear time and space? Obviously "The Wonders" extending themselves into these bodies is an event that goes beyond time and space but are the egos themselves fully aware of each other in the moment as well, as they exist simultaneously in different time references?

Time being not linear, have any of these incarnations teleported themselves to visit the other egos and have lunch together? Hey Jesus, Hey Rene, howsit going in 2017, not bad, a little better than things are turning out for you eh, loll, ok would love to stay but it looks like those roman guards are onto me, zap! Gone...

After listening to the "Existing Beyond The Physical" series and digesting some of that tasty goodness, there are bunch things going on that are incredibly interesting as far Rene's going (energetically) to various different places and exploring such that I thought this would eventually be a thing. Beyond linear time and space, things seem to open up to a whole new set of rules and limitations but that you can explore anything without the limit of linearity which begs the question of the different incarnations exploring and knowing themselves as one.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I posted this in the past, but if you haven't heard of these 'Faith healers' you might find this interesting.

A lot of what "The Wonders" teach about going beyond the physical, energy and light is at work with these people. They were called out as fakes (of course) by news channels in the U.S. But I had a conversation about them once with "The Wonders" and according to them they're legit and actually do go beyond the physical based on an awareness that all is energy and light.

If you notice what they often say, that there are no limits and that it's beyond conviction, beyond even believing, but about accepting and allowing ourselves to see our own abilities send powers. Sounds familiar...

You noticed that with encountering new expanded awarenessess via "The Wonders". Take the time stuff, you don't force yourself to believe time is actually different than what you've been told, you allow yourself and accept that it's an illusion and can be changed via your own choice. It's the allowance that allows the consciousness to accept the new perspective , and that seems to be what these guys are into as well. Interesting anyway.

Limitlessness in action.

Here's the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KZRcfsoAQrc

I got into this again after leaving it alone for a while. Dis located my knee a few weeks ago (re occurring sports injury) as I'm lying in the bed the next day thinking, fuck...perfect timing, have lots of gigs coming up what am I gonna do, doctors are saying rest it fir at least a week after the initial injury, and leave 6 weeks for the ligaments to heal..I thought you know what screw it, I can do this. I only missed one gig because the day after I literally couldn't even walk, but got some crutches, and good brace and busted out the Asymya tactics. Was back on stage playing (with a chair) on day 2 and didn't miss a beat until it healed which only took 4 weeks! Not sure if the Asymya helped, but then again of course it did. Anyway...healing is interesting. Howit all moves, energy. Choice, matter.
Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting what is going on in the world, with political correctness, free speech, alt right, alt left, everybody taking sides and lots of debate as to who's path leads to the best possible scenario.

In the Changing The World Now series from a while back, "The Wonders" spoke about the only real law you would need is one that protects you physically. That your mental , emotional, spiritual connection to the world were up to you to deal with. The only thing preventing you from experiencing this 3D reality experience is your physical self being able to do so.

You can really see the dis empowerment in our society today from how everybody is reacting to ideas, speech, beliefs etc. While not really seeing how it's really just the physical violence that is the real problem.

The whole "Nothing And No One Can Harm You, Unless You Choose To Allow It" idea hits hard into this chasm in our culture. Feel like if you share this internet meme today you'll get roasted everyone is so sensitive. Crazy.

I can't even begin to say how grateful and thankful I am for all "The Wonders" stuff. I feel much less afraid, very much self responsible, self empowered, even when shit happens. I feel like I'm free from the illusions of the world ( on a good day anyway). There is a certain peacefulness in seeing yourself outside of things as well as in them. Being in it doesn't seem so fixed and scary.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the faith healer doc. I posted the wrong link I before.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtMMBO2IAs

Listen to how the healer speaks about the spiritual connection and energy of god. Compared to "The Wonders" if read between the lines of what he/she is saying, it's very much the same energy using different language.

Very cool.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the Daryl Anka/ Bashar movie "First Contact", well done, highly recommend it.

They mention a brief history of channeling, The Oracle Of Delphi, Edgar Cayce, Seth, but interestingly enough no mention of "The Wonders". I'm curious as to Daryl's relationship to "The Wonders"?
socratus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jeff's Wonderland:
where are all thinkers, journalists, writers, authors, politicians, "spiritual' people''?

Everybody is busy with its own problem, maybe, later they will come.
======================================
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Socratus,

Oh for sure. I know, I don't mean to sound so naive either. Just saying more in a joking way than anything. People are noticing more and more by the looks of it. How can you not right? So much nastiness going on with the world and there is "The Wonders" message like a shining light. Amazing.

Guess I had my cheerleader Pom poms on there again. Old habits die hard as they say Smile

Talk soon brother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: