The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liver cleanse, choosen by TW.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khalil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff Scarrott wrote:
Greetings Judy..

Thanks for the thanks..Smile..

I just remembered that your in T.O.,, if you ever want to get together for coffee sometime and chat let me know. I'm in bloor west village, just off of jane..

I' didn't really want to post my cell #,, but my msn is jeffscarrott@hotmail.com, I could give it to you over that..I know Khalil is around too but we hav'nt managed to stay in contact. I'll see if he's up for it and maybe we could all meet up..

Early afternoons are good, as I teach and play at night..

Love ,,Light ,and Peace...Jeff

lol. hey Im still here, I've just involved myself with school and work and art, but I can always make time. Keep me posted via email if there is going to be a get together. If you are ever free on a sunday we could meet there as well.

take care Jeff.

peace,
Khalil
georgeivan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Liver can be cleansed easily with tea made from herbs Reply with quote

Destroyed liver can be very dangerous for us. So we need to keep it better and healthy. You can simply make it with natural formula. you can make a simple drink at home from natural herbs. My friend was also facing liver problem so I recommended him this recipe and he is perfectly fine now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: