The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asymya in the Great Pyramid and other fun stuff...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frederic

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Asymya in the Great Pyramid and other fun stuff... Reply with quote

Message from TW to Fred (July 2009)

Quote:
there is a great deal of movement coming towards you – think of it as being a dozen trains coming right at you right now and you are in the middle, you are the center point... now, the question is, which one is going to hit you first, or are they all going to hit you at once...

I never thought I would visit Egypt one day (too warm, deplorable hygiene, I do not speak the language and other lame excuses)

I never thought I would be blown away by the temples at Abu Simbel.

I never thought I would visit the great pyramid of Giza.

I never thought I would be there with the woman I love.

I never thought one could have one hour of private time in the great pyramid to meditate and feel the energy with no tourist interfering.

And I certainly never thought that I would ever practice some Asymya in the great pyramid.

Yet... it happened...

A lot to do in the short term, and a lot of changes to integrate... but I wanted to offer this to all those who would need it: life can be joyful beyond measure... and there does not seem to be any limit to how far you can go... a bit of resistance here and there... why not... but damn... what a feeling!

Talk to you soon... I still need to land back on this planet...

Frédéric
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Judy

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I never thought

Quote:
I never thought

Quote:
I never thought

Quote:
I never thought

Quote:
I never thought

Amazing what never thinking does, isn't it?

Much love & appreciation
Judy
David

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an exciting time Frederic. Smile
Ola

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iw would be great to go to Egypt to work there with the energies. I was once there also at the kings chamber in Cheops, we had to bribe the guide since the bus went to the other pyramid.

I was like 14 15 can't remeber exactly. Then when I was standing at the sphinx I got this supernatural senses and felt strange in my myself. I felt the presence of something very special there.

Doing all the research I have done now I can connect all the dots and it's not so mystical anymore but it's still interesting.

Woul love to travel to Egypt to work on the energies there and opening up to all the information there.

That's an amazing story Frederic. Asy in the pyramid. Grounding the energies of TW into the pyramid. Smile Smile: ): )
Frederic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The complete quote was:

Quote:
there is a great deal of movement coming towards you – think of it as being a dozen trains coming right at you right now and you are in the middle, you are the center point... now, the question is, which one is going to hit you first, or are they all going to hit you at once... (...) there is a... virtually immovable forces coming towards you, forces that from one perspective have been put in place a long time ago through a number of different choices, and you are bringing them to you faster and faster as a result of your willingness to explore, to expand... but again, without your willingness to expand outside of your box of how you define yourself, you won't take advantage of these opportunities, and they will bowl you over... you will be buffeted otherwise..

The willingness has not always been there to the same degree during the last 5 or 6 years, but those trains are definitely back... amazing year so far...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: