The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time Travel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frederic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Time Travel Reply with quote

It feels great to know that although the audience for this forum is limited right now, millions of people are reading it in the future.

I am just wondering : have you guys from the future already mastered time travel?

If so, would you mind jumping to this current point in time and participate in the conversation?

Or if you want to be discreet, would you mind wiring some money to our bank accounts?

I thank you in advance.
paulg750

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagined time differently
There is only one time and it is called now, the past is a memory of what now used to be like and if you live in linear time the future is the expectation of where past events and trends are leading. If you can live without the belief in Linear time then things can change now without the need to set up a chain of events leading to the change.
Frederic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess so.

Are you from the future? Wink
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Fred Smile, Hi Paul, hope things are well across the pond man

It's true, time is an illusion

Fred, I can see it now, your going to find yourself as one of those million readers in the 'future' and having realized that actually no time has passed since the 'moment' you wrote it, your gonna have a good laugh Smile People will say but Fred you're laughing but you wrote that in 2014 of course time has passed?... And you'll be like actually no it hasn't, only because we judge does it appear that time passes. But how can this be, and you'll say because we are sufficient. If we are sufficient, then everything just 'is', just exists in that state of sufficiency time becomes irrelevant and we can see the illusion of it. Sufficiency and the awareness of it within allows for us to see ourselves outside of the illusion of time. It's like the two cancel each other out.

Now where's that damn money I sent myself??
Frederic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I know the game we play is to constantly forget who we really are and to perceive ourselves as limited...

So I hope I will know better by then... but I have my doubts, because I suspect we just like that "human game" so much that we will continue to forget just for the fun of the game...

That would make a decent science fiction book I suppose...

Or would that be a fact ?
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, agreed…It's pretty nutty

Hey that would make a good title for a book "The Human Game".

The time thing is something to be reckoned with for sure, to really step out of the illusion and actually do what TW's are suggesting, Johnathan Livingston Seagull did etc..And "The Wonders/Rene have put so much on the table in that department that it's like OK, you asked for it, there it is, now are you actually going to choose it? The knowledge, awareness, direction is all there, what are we gonna do? Not sure if you've heard any of the series "Time And It's Elements"? The session "Life Without Time" so good. They really do lay it all out there. The shift from linear time to a perspective of time folding on itself as they put it, which makes total sense and how they relate it to Sufficieny, it's so brilliant how that all ties together, even no time, and existence/ sufficiency etc. It's a killer session. So inspiring, the possibilites are totally limitless…

But really? Are they, how do we know? Is this real, and true? maybe not but maybe it is..Who knows.
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic line from TW's from the "Removing The Separation From The Self" series. Session called "Creating The Choice To "Live".

"life is you before sex, and existence is you after sex" lol
Frederic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently experienced a surge in physical energy, thanks to very minor adjustments on the physical level (not even sure they had any impact), but mainly because I removed some separation « from the self »... funny you would mention that series Wink
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Yea that series is a great reminder...

We're all energy, deal with it Shocked Smile
Frederic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that slogan.

T-shirts anyone?
Jeff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, or just the mantra and underneath the words "We're back"..remember from Poltergeist. Maybe a little out there, but would be a funny contrast Smile
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah no its "they're back". Ayway that pretty much goes against the fact that time doesn't exist, because they never left, and also contradicts several defining statements because all is one, and.... that little girl is just creepy so it wouldn't work.
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fred, not sure if you've heard this one

"If Time Does Not Exist, Then What Are Past Lives?"

http://store.thewonders.com/product.php?productid=17380

Yet another fantastic session on this topic.

It's neat that when meditating and observing without judgment to open up to this stuff how our minds will right off the bat try to control and stop us from not so much seeing but accepting this about existence. When we think about the concepts and get a mental image of it, you can feel the energy in your mind, but when you begin to observe the truth of it and open our awareness to 'see' and attempt to accept it, my mind jumps right in to stop it by why? Because it can't understand it control it as TW's say and it's true. The acceptance of that sense of sufficiency and empowerment beyond the rules of 'time' is like wow, ok...yet so fleeting because the mind is like, uhh no freakin way are we going there. TW's suggest in the session that at first it will just be glimpses, but if anyone chooses to keep observing it that eventually anyone could move to that state of sufficiency and command time and this reality all together. And that gets into the really cool stuff.

The idea of this is understandable to our minds right. sure "soul essence" extends itself into many different experiences all at once on different dimensional levels to gain experience. To an extension that sees itself in the year 1200 anything beyond that as 'future', to an extension in the year 2014 it see's other lives from 1200 on as "past' yet all just exist, and the perspective of time is all relative to the observers choice and unwillingness to see themselves as Sufficient as existing beyond time, and that's where things get interesting.

If we can observe ourselves as Sufficient and as able to command our perception and definition of time, everything changes. In that state of command we can choose how we see time and it's not that time has control over us. We could see a year as a day or a day as a year or whatever ( As TW's discuss) we want to either contract or expand time for ourselves. It has nothing to do with anything outside of us as we can command time.

Anyhow, empowering stuff. That rediscovery of our true nature beyond our limitations is very much linked to this idea of time we have because everything in our reality is effected by it. Our mass consciousness has accepted that time rules us, when it is actually the other way around and always has been. Pretty wild.

3rd dimensional reality seems is so real, and the limits seem so in place, but there really isn't much holding anything together? or so it seems.

Fun stuff to explore
Frederic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not heard that recording Jeff...

The truth is, I have never really had any interest in past lives up until now... I have been told I was a pharaoh, a king, and all kinds of neat things, but look where I am now Smile

And “now” is the key I suppose...

Totally agree with your last statement :

3rd dimensional reality seems is so real, and the limits seem so in place, but there really isn't much holding anything together? or so it seems.

If I really observe this “reality”, none of it really “makes sense”... cause and effect do not really “work”... only on the surface of things maybe... not when you look deeper...

Time is a limit... agreed... but does it not make things fun? I mean... I'd rather play tennis than just “know” how it will “end”...

The question is : do we need "time" to explore the rabbit hole? Wink
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed on cause and effect. That's an interesting thing and totally related...

I hear you. I don't see it so much as a need either. Exploring seems only natural to me. Why not. Who knows how it will all effect our game? On my phone, typing difficulties. To be continued, enjoy the day! Or moment or whatever it is Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: