The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wonders Clense

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maverick33

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: Wonders Clense Reply with quote

Greetings everyone,
I was Wondering about the Wonders Clense (extracted herbs clense)
does anyone have some hints about where I could get some extracts ?
(grapefruit and black walnut are quite avaliable, but other herbs?)

Or should we make the extracts ourselves? If so - any guidelines???
Frederic

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Maverick,

Which extracts do you have trouble finding?

I think you can replace anything you do not find by some vine extract... that is the way they do it in France in any case... Wink

F.
maverick33

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
well I have no trouble with grapefruit and walnut extract - got them..
I also found milk thisle and budrock juice (not extract, but it should do right? maybe I sould just add more of the juice to the clensing drink ?)

and dendalion root - no problem to get the powder version, but the liquid extract is difficult to find.. and it's based on alcohol - would that be an issue?

any answers??? Wink
Frederic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not quite sure what is in the juices you found, but the extracts are normally much more concentrated... at least that is the way it is over here...

... just like we would have more difficulty finding dandelion root powder than the liquid version (with or without alcohol). That being said, I do not know what the actual difference would be, except if it is 99% of alcohol with some traces of dandelion root Wink

I am sure there are people who could give you much better “technical” explanations, but what I would suggest is to start where you are with what you have, and improve the formula as you go along and test it...

In other words, it might not be about doing everything perfectly... it might be about discovering and experiencing (within the limits of what is reasonable... or not... but I do not want to be blamed for the latter... Smile )

On the other hand, perfection can be fun too... in its own way...

(I should have been a politician)
maverick33

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Fredric
doing the best with what I have is what what I'm do Smile)
a way of life You might say Smile)))

My formula for now is:
250ml lukewarm water
6 drops of dendalion root extract or 1 tablet of dendalion root powder
9 drops of milk thisle juice
9 drops of budrock juice
1 drop of black walnut extract
12 drops of grapefruit extract

aiming for optimum 10 days in a month or two.. as I just finished my master clenser Smile)))

cheers

ps. where are the wonders q&a this week and the 10% worshops this month?! Luuuuke !!! Very Happy
Frederic

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool
Jeff

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings gents.

It's a great cleanse. I have also done a couple 10 day'ers with Kim. One thing I would say to anyone reading and thinking I'll just grab those ingredients and go for it, is that just getting the ingredients, making the tea and doing the cleanse is only part of it. There is a tone of info in the workshop and you really 'need' to get that workshop to fully understand what it's all about. "The Wonders" go into great depth about do's and don't's as far as approach, psychologies, diet, etc regarding this cleanse.
maverick33

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
One thing I would say to anyone reading and thinking I'll just grab those ingredients and go for it, is that just getting the ingredients, making the tea and doing the cleanse is only part of it. There is a tone of info in the workshop and you really 'need' to get that workshop to fully understand what it's all about. "The Wonders" go into great depth about do's and don't's as far as approach, psychologies, diet, etc regarding this cleanse.

true that be... Smile)

I'm also considering doing my own extracts... powdered dendalion root in 99% alcohol 1:2 ratio, left for 2 weeks and more .... think it might work Very Happy
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man on a mission! Smile
Melody Prosser

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick, I was able to find all of the tinctures at various health food stores. If one store doesn't have something you need, try another one. Call ahead and ask them.
maverick33

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Melody Smile))

I searched around in the polish stores... I found one that sold extracts but I'd need to buy a minimum of 25 kg ;p .. so I just went ahead and powdered two spoons of dendalion root and added 4 spoons of 90% alcohol (hopefully it won't get me drunk ;p not a fan of alcohol). I have all the other ingreadients Smile

I'll be on the clense in a week or so Smile
maverick33

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just did two drops in a hebral tea... Yup - I can feel it ;p
jolene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: The Wonders Cleanse or The Wonders' Cleanse Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I'm doing The Wonders' Cleanse right now. I'm on day 9 I believe. I did it right off the back of a Master Cleanse (although I know this was not really recommended by The Wonders - it was the best time for me personally). I just wondered what, if anything, anyone encountered on their cleanse. Did you have any experiences you'd like to share?

I personally have experienced an opportunity to choose calm and peaceful. My life is quite hectic with kids and my business that I find it really hard to choose to give myself peace of mind and time.

However, during this particular cleanse, I'm finding that when my mind wants to choose GO GO GO! My cleanse permission is saying NO NO NO. I'm finding this exercise vital for me right now. I can't believe it takes a cleanse to grant me this permission. So, I've found myself lying down longer, sitting in the sun on a sunny day with the window open. Permission to soak in the sun. Permission granted! hahah. I love it. It's just what I needed in my crazy, hectic life.

Fortunately, for me, the this time I have given has also parted the red sea to make it all happen. So I have the least amount of craziness going on. Kids are off school, husband's out of town, business is slow due to the holidays. Hooray!

Apart from that, I've found myself waking up with a couple of headaches and there are times when my sinuses are sore. The Wonders did indicate that this cleanse was particularly good for sinuses. So, I'm guessing my sinuses are just clearing out.

On an emotion level, I'm chilled out. I've found myself crying a little bit. I'm not judging or even trying to understand why. Thinking about the headaches made me cry in particular. I've had them since I was 14. I get migraines that are just terrible.

My eyes as well have been stinging and running along with my sinuses. Interesting.

Apart from that folks, not much to mention. I'll report back at the end of the cleanse with an update on the final days.

One thing to mention, doing both cleanses together has definitely leaned me up. I like that. I feel lighter physically. This definitely should help my mind, spirit and soul.

Aim for light!

xxx

Jolène
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: