The Wonders Forum Index The Wonders
A forum where you can learn about The Wonders and share your experiences of them.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So far...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frederic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: So far... Reply with quote

First day : very intense, lots of resistance, very good. Worth the price of the whole retreat.

Second day : more about "information". People seemed to really enjoy it. I would have liked to hear something I had never heard before. That reminded me of school and "group" work, the thing I really hated Smile but it was a good day overall...

I am now looking forward to a "revolution", i.e. a totally new way of approaching health... no expectations of course...
Frederic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 3 : 10/10.

I could tell more, but I will limit it to answering questions...
Frederic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12/10
Frederic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finally seen the world renowned caves of Blue Mountain.

Now I need to find a word to describe the experience...
Frederic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of an era.

Cheers to that Cool
Frederic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire and evacuation of the hotel at night.

Nice final touch Smile
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What era is it the end of?

I have a feeling I know what you are referring to.
Frederic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the last retreat in Canada.

Next year will be in Mexico.

For me it is the second day in Quebec-city, the second day of music festival, and the second day of people looking at me funnily because I am carrying water Smile

Take care.
Jeff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of the Blue Mountain era, is what I thought you were referring to. Mexico sounds fun. Kim and I headed to the Mayan Rivera in a couple weeks!

Is it the jazz fest in Quebec? Sounds awesome, enjoy Fred. Sounds like the retreat was amazing. Apart from the caves 😁😀
Frederic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday was Red Hot Chili Peppers and tonight it is Rammstein, so I would not really call it jazz but there is some of that also Wink

Enjoy your well deserved holiday...
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rammstein! Yikes, yea well jazz festivals all over are becoming less and less jazz in hopes of organizers making more $ and trying to appeal to larger audiences. The " jazz festivals" of the pre digital music days, where there was mainstream contemporary jazz headliners are few and far between.

The Chilli peppers just came out with some new stuff I heard, and apparently the bass player 'Flea' just turned his property into a bee sanctuary to help restore local bee populations. Those guys have been around for a long time. Saw them at their peak in 1992! Blood sugar sex magic tour.

Quebec City is beautiful, have fun! And thanks for the well wishes, we'll definitely enjoy the break.
Frederic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going home, this time via Zurich instead of Munich... go figure...
Frederic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen enough planes, greasy food and airport lounges for a while...

From now on, it is walking Smile
Melody Prosser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you hear about a totally new approach to health? Were cures given to any specific ailments? How is the connection between body, mind, emotions and spirit connected to create health? What was different about this information about health than any previous info The Wonders have given?
Frederic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The short answer : Yes, it is worth buying the recordings.

(Hey... What did you expect?)

The long (but fascinating) answer :

No real "revolutionary" information as far as I can recall...

Caveat : it all depends on where you are coming from. If you have never heard about telomeres and telomerase for instance, then this might actually be revolutionary information.

If one defines "revolution" as radical change, therefore expecting a total shift of paradigm regarding health, then there is a good chance that reality will let you down - but who knows - you might be one miracle away from being canonized (you need 2 to qualify if I remember correctly)...

If you define "revolution" as a circular movement that goes back to a starting point, you might be closer to the truth Smile

All kidding aside, I suppose the real revolution would not be in pursuing totally new information, but in actually applying it, i.e. actually choosing Smile

And what a retreat does more than anything else is offer you a chance and an environment to do just that without the distractions of everyday life. The next best thing would be to experience this opportunity via the recordings.

What I have known for long before I ever heard about TW is that not doing what you want to do is the main cause of stress in life. And of course, I have applied none of that knowledge, because I like to try all kinds of techniques to "manage" stress (is this humorous or what?).

This leads to a question (not that I would try to influence the reader's thinking, at least not overtly).

No, it is not "Is this Belgian guy nuts?". It is... "What do I want?".

What do I want regardless of what I am "supposed" to do/be/have? Do I want to buy the recordings? Do I want to be re-assured that I will get some value before I explore them or not? Do I want this Frederic guy to stop his nonsense?

There is very little hope for the latter ever happening (one miracle a day is more than enough), but the rest is up to you I suppose...

Thanks for asking, it might be the start of a discussion...

-----

The best books in the galaxy (potentially the universe) :

https://www.amazon.com/Wonders-Soup-Soul-Unconventional-Information/dp/1475165102/ref=sr_1_1
https://www.amazon.com/Memories-Navel-Gazer-Amazingly-Brilliant-Knowledge/dp/1470017660/ref=sr_1_2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wonders Forum Index -> OPEN DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: