Conscious living and its benefits
March 20-26th, 2021
Due to the lockdown restrictions brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic, this year's retreat will be online.
However, we have received several requests for in-person attendance and so we have made a few seats available as well. We ask that all participants mark their preferred manner of attendance on the registration form.
the next level of conscious living
This event will be an exploration of living consciously and the pitfalls and the ease with which you can choose to do so and the degrees of your own resistance and the uncovering of your choices to move forward and your desires, but most of all your willingness to be conscious.
We encourage everyone who attends this particular retreat to prepare themselves by observing their own behaviors, patterns and executions in the three to four weeks prior this particular retreat.
1. What Are You Waiting For?
2. Delay Will Not Make It Easier
3. The Gift You’re Giving Yourself
4. Reawaken To The Reality Of Yourself
5. Great Minds Don’t Always Think Alike
6. Understanding The Benefits Of Choice
7. You’ve Heard This All Before, And Yet Still…
8. Why Can You Not Hear The Things Said To You?
9. Selective Processing Doesn’t Help You
10. Now, For Questions
11. Use Your Answers For Exploration
12. Conscious Living Is Not That Difficult
13. Why Not Be In Charge Of Your Life?
14. The Illusions That You Use To Hide From Yourself
15. The Illusions Run Deep, How Many More Are There?
16. Drink From The Goblet Of Knowledge
17. Open Your Mind To Listen To Yourself
18. A Practical Exploration Of Opening Your Mind
19. More Questions From The Audience
20. Now, Exercises To Apply This
21. Uncovering Your Resistance
22. A Review Of Your Progress*
*This will be our gift to you.
Every day there will be three sessions following the usual schedule:
Session 1: 10 am - 11 am
Session 2: 12pm -1 pm
Session 3: 2pm - 3pm
Please note that on the last day of the retreat there will be a fourth session that will start at 4pm.
For those attending online. all sessions will be held over Zoom. Participants will receive the event link upon registration.
All times shown are set to Merida, Mexico time.